Thursday, May 11, 2006

Songs From 1989

What songs should I play in my Music from 1989 special? I'll probably play 5 songs.

  1. Aerosmith, 'Love in an Elevator'
  2. B52s, ' Love Shack'
  3. The Beach Boys, 'Kokomo'
  4. Billy Joel, 'We Didn't Start the Fire'
  5. Bon Jovi, 'I'll Be There For You'
  6. The Cure, 'Love Song'
  7. Fine Young Cannibals, 'She Drives Me Crazy'
  8. Guns n Roses, 'Paradise City'
  9. Janet Jackson, 'Black Cat'
  10. Kate Cebrano, 'Bedroom Eyes'
  11. Madonna, 'Like a Prayer'
  12. Martika, 'Toy Soldiers'
  13. Milli Vanilla, 'Blame it on the Rain'
  14. Naughty By Nature, 'OPP'
  15. New Kids on the Block, 'Step By Step'
  16. Phil Collins, 'Something Happened on the Way to Heaven'
  17. Poison, 'Unskinny Bop'
  18. The Proclaimers, 'I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)'
  19. Roxette, 'The Look'
  20. Womack & Womack, 'Teardrops'

thanks, Henry!

2 Comments:

At 11:56 a.m., Blogger Eugene said...

I vote for #2, #18, and #19

NO NO NO on New Kids on the Block! OMG!

 
At 6:31 p.m., Blogger Schmee said...

Sadly enough, I don't know any of those songs...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home